Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ever feel bruised and difficult to sit down the day after sex? tmi, obviously.

(11 Posts)
violentviolet Sat 11-Oct-08 00:18:42

We had sex last night, and today I thought I had period pains but af not due for about ten days. Feel achy and swollen low down on my belly and it hurts to sit down. If I didnt know any better I'd say it feels like my cervix was black and blue. Anyone ever get this? blush

violentviolet Sat 11-Oct-08 00:28:38

I guess not!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 11-Oct-08 00:29:58

Were you particularly, ahem, active last night?

violentviolet Sat 11-Oct-08 00:33:17

We were a bit yes, no swinging from the chandaliers or anything but it hurt once or twice. Can it bruise you inside then? (this never happened pre-kids, has something changed?)

lou33 Sat 11-Oct-08 00:45:17

it depends on the position and how hard you were going at it

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 11-Oct-08 00:51:12

It's not because you've had kids, it's just because you were, er, enthusiastic. Yes, you'll be slightly bruised, it'll go in a day or so.

violentviolet Sat 11-Oct-08 01:03:44

Ok, thanks. Never felt this bruised before, I wondered if it meant I had some kind of infection or something. Don't think we'll be doing that position again then. Thanks.

cositjustisok Sat 11-Oct-08 14:07:49

Just a thought ............may not have anything to do with the sex last night!!!
I get pains like this (sitting down pain so bad) when I ovulate and if your AF is due in 10 days...maybe ovulation pain which will get better in next day or so...

PinkTulips Sat 11-Oct-08 14:22:14

i used get it alot pre kids (not sure if that was due to things being tighter or us having more energy for quite enthusiastic sex!)

it eases soon enough, just be careful next time to stop doing whatever your doing when you feel a twinge during the act itself so that you don't end up feeling like you've been punched down below again!

whoopsididitagain Sat 11-Oct-08 14:23:44

yes it does depending on postion

and sorry

hiya pinky and congrats [its booby]

PinkTulips Sat 11-Oct-08 15:05:01

hey stranger! thanks.... getting mahoosive now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now