Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

TMI- Lump in my fanjo

(5 Posts)
Minkus Thu 09-Oct-08 12:25:47

Oh lordy ladies I need your experience.

Got this lump, it's about an inch inside my vagina on the front wall, the size of my little fingernail. Not painful, no bleeding etc and it's a flat lump if that makes sense, a bit like a raised mole. Any ideas? Dr couldn't even find it this morning (plus was v rough in examination and speculum probably covered lump- told him this but didn't seem to hear me!) so now I need to go back again ad will be seeing lady dr who might have some idea of what vaginas normally look like. i.e. not lumpy!

Am a bit panicky about it, don't think it's a Bartholin's cyst from what I've read but what on earth else could it be?

MinkyBorage Thu 09-Oct-08 12:27:39

Go back and get a female doctor! Be pushy.
Have no idea what it could be. Hope all OK.

NoNickname Thu 09-Oct-08 12:27:40

Was about to suggest Bartholin's cyst, so sorry, but can't think what else it may be. But this will bump it for you if nothing else.

MinkyBorage Thu 09-Oct-08 12:28:52

Sorry, didn't read op properly.
Good luck
I would never let a male doctor anywhere near my fanjo after my post natal check up where male doctor WAGGLED his finger in my fanjo! YUCK!!!!!!!

meandmyjoe Thu 09-Oct-08 20:37:32

Men are bloody useless at stuff down there, all men not just doctors, they just go hell for leather don't they??! Anyway, I had something like this before I was pregnant. I had it for about a month and just as I was going to go to the doctors, it shrank and then disappeared. I have since had all the antinatal checks/ normal birth and a smear since and everything was fine si I have no idea what the heck it was.... sorry! How long have you had it for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now