Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help! Have Just Found a Grey Hair on DS

(8 Posts)
girlsnightout Wed 08-Oct-08 09:40:23

He?s only 4yo. Found it this morning whilst brushing his hair, thought it might just be a trick of the light but on closer inspection it is definitely there. Anyone else come across this? Is it anything to worry about?

goingfor3 Wed 08-Oct-08 09:45:51

DD1 has this. She is 7 and for the last three years or so she has had one grey hair! I am not worried as it has multiplied I think that maybe that one just doesn't have any colour.

girlsnightout Wed 08-Oct-08 10:05:40

Thanks goingfor3. Must admit I had a mini freak out this morning when I saw it!

Flossish Wed 08-Oct-08 10:09:06

I pulled on out of 3 yr old DS over the summer! grin

bogie Wed 08-Oct-08 10:11:27

ds was born with a grey patch and now he has 2 quite big ones, fil went grey at 19 so I hope it hasnt skipped a generation

girlsnightout Wed 08-Oct-08 10:17:03

Was tempted to pull it out! Had horrible vision of getting him up one morning to find he'd gone completely grey overnight shock

hippipotami Wed 08-Oct-08 10:18:31

I found some grey hairs on ds when he was 4. I left them to fall out naturally and once they had gone they never came back (he has just turned 9) So I think it is just one of those freaky things the body does every so often.

girlsnightout Wed 08-Oct-08 10:48:19

Thanks everyone! Won't be rushing out to get the hair dye just yet!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now