Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

baby massage

(6 Posts)
rigpa Tue 07-Oct-08 11:01:59

hi

my name is dee

and i need some mums out there who can help

i have recently completed my IAIM baby massage course and i need to find myself 5 lovely mums with babies under one year old to teach massage to in order for me to gain my certificate. I am a qualified massage therapist practising for 8 years, i have public liability insurance and i have organised a space in highgate community centre on hollylodge to run the programme. The programme should run for 6 weeks with minimum attendance of 4 weeks required. I am having to charge £5 to cover the cost of teaching materials but the teaching itselt is free. I would prefer to keep the group small.

if there are any mums in the highgate, crouchend, tufnell park area that are interested please let me know

dee
07762 893574

poshtottie Wed 08-Oct-08 07:51:53

Hi Dee, You could approach your local surestart centre. I did this when I started my baby yoga class.

Have you approached the health visitors at your local surgery? Mine wasn't very helpful but some are more receptive to the idea.

Good luck

rigpa Wed 08-Oct-08 09:19:31

i have approached sure start on the abbey road and they already have someone there - so that wasnt helpful

poshtottie Wed 08-Oct-08 13:50:25

Have you tried a breastfeeding support group, NCT or something similiar?

Mammina Thu 09-Oct-08 09:24:30

Hi Dee I would gladly help out but DD is too old. Try putting a notice up at the Caversham Group Practice, Kentish Town library, Kentish Town Community Centre, Lauderdale House, the cafes on Swaines Lane, where mums tend to go.
Good luck

rigpa Sat 11-Oct-08 13:03:12

ok will try!

would welcome any mums that mite be interested

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now