Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Herbal remedies for PMT??

(3 Posts)
jotc13 Mon 06-Oct-08 22:55:15

Hi

I haven't posted on here before - but looking for advice on herbal remedies for PMT, a colleague at work has suggested a supplement called Starflex whcih contains borage oil and vitamin E - produced by a company called Supplegen. She swears by it and I've heard that borage oil is very good for PMT and I like the idea that this one also has vitamin E in it which is supposed to help too. Just wondered if anyone had any experience of it?

Thanks

Jo

liath Tue 07-Oct-08 07:51:24

I haven't taken it but did take agnus castus which was helpful (dh was convinced I was pregnant becuase I didn't have any PMS the month I started taking it). I'm not sure how helpful it is in the long term becuase I did get pregnant shortly after and oddly haven't had the bad PMS back after having ds.

jotc13 Tue 07-Oct-08 19:23:43

Thanks for that. Will look out for Agnus castus too - it's so difficult working out what might help. There is quite a good article on the supplegen site so think I might try Starflex for a few months and see what happens.

Thanks again

Jo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now