Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Who has periods with mirens please ?

(5 Posts)
fakeblonde Sat 04-Oct-08 23:08:10

I`ve had mine in over 5 years and not seen a period for 4 and a half.
I was very very heavy prior.
mM friend told me recently she had light but regular periods with hers so i would appreciate just knowing what happens to eveyone else .
Cheers x

saint2shoes Sat 04-Oct-08 23:09:16

I have light ones, sometimes none at all.

Niecie Sat 04-Oct-08 23:11:02

A day of spotting every few weeks now it is coming to the end of its life but for most of the last 5 yrs nothing.

fakeblonde Sat 04-Oct-08 23:13:42

Cheers thanks.x

triggerfish Sat 04-Oct-08 23:21:55

I have always suffered from really heavy periods that got even worse after each of my two children. I was recommended the mirena which I had back in May. I bled continuosly for 4 months, although much lighter than it ever was before and finally I've stopped bleeding inbetween periods but still have 6-7 days of bleeding during period. Not that impressed so far but I'm hoping things will settles down. It certainly hasn't been as painful as it used to be.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: