Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Why are my breasts tender and swollen?

(3 Posts)
LoveMyGirls Wed 01-Oct-08 07:55:05

They feel huge and are really painful, they've been like this for a few days I thought perhaps I was due AF so took iprobrufen for the pain but I've looked on the calendar and I'm not due for 2 weeks, I'm def not pg (got coil and use withdrawel) so what else can be causing this?

AnarchyAunt Wed 01-Oct-08 07:58:11

Mine get like this round ovulation - so about two weeks before period due.

LoveMyGirls Wed 01-Oct-08 08:14:15

Thanks. I've never had this before, strange how it's happening now. Usually tender but never swollen like this.

I'll give it a few more days then maybe go to the doctor though I'm not sure theres anything he can do.

It doesn't help dd2 keeps running to give me a cuddle and banging her head on my chest - ouch!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: