Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Right, what have I got??

(6 Posts)
Gomez Mon 28-Feb-05 20:40:23

Yesterday evening started being sick - tossed and turned all night etc. Just the usual when you have an upset tum. Felt rotten today, still a bit queasy but have had some tea and toast and kept it down. Over the last 2/3 hours I have developed a funny rash - neck, chest, jaw line mainly. Although they are more like splotches than spots as there is no real profile or texture. Any ideas?

Gomez Mon 28-Feb-05 21:04:45

No mates obviously - I'll take my spots and go to bed .

yoyo Mon 28-Feb-05 21:09:01

No idea. Allergic reaction to something you've eaten? Don't people with shellfish allergies get weird rashes? My DH often has mystery rashes when he's under the weather - clear up fairly quickly though.

bee3 Mon 28-Feb-05 21:09:55

Just didn't want you to feel that noone was listening.

Sounds like a viral rash to me...although I'm no expert by any means. Hope the sleep does you good, and that you feel better in the morning

starlover Tue 01-Mar-05 19:11:57

ooh i used to get a rash all over my neck and jawline after I was sick!
First time I got it I thought it was something awful, and then I realsied it was happening every time I threw up, so figured it was the strain of being sick!

Gomez Tue 01-Mar-05 20:56:22

Well nothing would appear to be the case since today I have been tickty boo with the complexion of a (wrinkly) peach.

Think you might have been right Starlover.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: