Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Im feeling so fed up at the moment.

(1 Post)
charlotte121 Fri 26-Sep-08 22:13:50

I had glandular fever this time 2 years ago and now I think it is coming back. I have constant headaches, swolen glands, no energy, sore throats, I ache all over and its making me feel really depressed. I feel really angry too.
I finally have a chance to get down and concentrate at uni because I am not going to have a baby this year (which I have done the previous 2 years) and now Im feeling rotten. I have a long commute to uni and its an important year for me, I really need to get a good grade this year to ensure I get a decent job. Last time I had glandular fever it effected my liver and I spent quite a bit of time in hospital. Im worried too, I didnt have kids then. Im a single mum, what do I do with the kids if i end up in hospital again? It put my degree in jepourdy too. reallly tired of it. I just want to feel better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now