Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Scaley patch on breast (sorry if tmi)

(8 Posts)
Charlee Fri 26-Sep-08 21:12:57

I have just had a quick bath and noticed i have a small patch about 1cm in diamiter of red scaley skin on my beast, it has only come up today and im worried as i tend to freak out by these things! blush

Anyonw had anything similar? Or can reassure me?

SlartyBartFast Fri 26-Sep-08 21:15:30

me blush
not going, but have a cream on prescription.
think it must be very common
is it itchy?

Piffle Fri 26-Sep-08 21:15:40

fungal?
Is it itchy?
Best ask gp either way?
are you
Preg or breastfeeding?

Charlee Fri 26-Sep-08 21:16:36

NOt itchy and no other symptoms, you just hear som much about cancer ect in the media it's one of my biggets fears, sorry proabably bieng stupid!

Never had it before!

Charlee Fri 26-Sep-08 21:17:06

I best bloody not be Pg! am not bfing, i will have to ask gp if its still there monday. sad

Charlee Fri 26-Sep-08 21:29:29

Oh god i did the worst thing possible-------- i Googled it! sad just got thousands of Breast Cancer webpages up. eek!

TillyScoutsmum Fri 26-Sep-08 21:34:42

I had this - it was a fungal infection (sounds gross). GP gave me some ointment and it went within a couple of days

Charlee Fri 26-Sep-08 21:36:03

Will get emergency apt monday.... thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: