DS has been screaming on and off since 9pm last night. He had one feed about 9pm and another at around 2 am. He has a cold but no other obvious signs of illness. He saw the dr this am who said to wait and see. I've just booked another appointment for 4pm. I'm worried about dehydration as he is refsing milk and his nappy at 9am was only a little wet and the one I just changed was dry with a very concentrated wee smell.
Do I wait until the gp at four or go striaght to A&E?