Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Periods have changed??????

(4 Posts)
aideesmum Fri 26-Sep-08 10:34:53

Last time I was 7 days late and then only bled for 1 day, this time I am early (20 days since last one) so will see how long this one lasts. Also in between these periods my boobs have been quite sore and they seem to be bigger (maybe wishful thinking?). I tried a few preg tests after being late last time to rule this out and they are negative so not pregnant.
Normally my cycle is 30 days and bleed for 3-5 days so cannot understand why things have suddenly changed?
I'm 31.
Anyone gone through this?

orangehead Fri 26-Sep-08 10:37:15

I dont know. Mine have been all werid for about a year, now 11 days late and not preg. Im 30. Perhaps its just our age

aideesmum Thu 02-Oct-08 09:14:02

Anyone else has this experience? I bled for 4 days with this period then it stopped for 2 days and some light bleeding today, whats going on?

bellabelly Thu 02-Oct-08 09:18:59

I have literally just got back from the docs because my periods have gone totally weird - I've had THREE this month! Her first advice was to get a smear test (it is long overdue) and then to keep an eye on things and if it doesn't settle down, she'll send me for a scan. Might be worth you seeing your gp too?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now