Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Breast pain!

(3 Posts)
MyBreastHurts Wed 24-Sep-08 19:20:09

Ok I have gone incognito for this one, but I have been around for a couple of years.

I am currently pg at the end of first trimester/start of second trimester. I am having pain in my right breast, behind the nipple but deep in the breast iyswim.

There's nothing wrong with the other one and I have had a bit of a squeeze blush but there's little or no discharge from the nipple.

Its not my first pregnancy and I breastfed the other DC's.

I am a bit worried about it, and I can see me going to the doctor before too much longer.

Anyone else had experience like this?

WowOoo Wed 24-Sep-08 19:25:19

No, not experienced this.
Can you feel anything that is unusual? They can be lumpier before periods etc but this wouldn't apply, would it?!

But, thye go all funny during pregnancy so could be that, like a blocked duct or something?

Go see doctor tomorrow. Make an emergency appointment NOT because I want to panic you out but so that you can get some reassurance and proper med advice ASAP. (what I mean is if a nice female doc isn't available til next Xmas be pushy!!)

MyBreastHurts Wed 24-Sep-08 19:31:32

Thanks for replying.

My breast dosen't actually feel any different, I just thought it strange that it has affected one side only hmm
I got the usual increase in breast size at the start of my pregnancy and tenderness which went off and then this pain...

I will ring GP tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now