Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

itchy lump inside vagina

(9 Posts)
cutekids Sun 27-Feb-05 15:19:36

i've got an itchy lump up my "wotsit".At first, I thought I just had thrush and was using Canesten,then I discovered there was a "growth" sort of slightly to the right. Not sure how to describe it as I can't really see it! Anyone any ideas?

beansontoast Sun 27-Feb-05 15:20:51

it might be a little cyst?

Jen84 Sun 27-Feb-05 17:10:04

don't have any ideas but think you should get it checked out.

noddyholder Sun 27-Feb-05 17:10:47

Get it checked out definitely

charleypops Sun 27-Feb-05 17:50:01

this sounds gross, I know, but I'd be tempted to give it a bit of a gentle squeeze, it might just pop and disappear... hope this isn't bad advice. That's just what I'd do.

alexw Sun 20-Mar-05 15:18:51

I developed one too after giving birth - apparently it's a skin tag. Did you have stitches or any tears cos that's when they can appear.

WideWebWitch Sun 20-Mar-05 15:21:44

I think someone else had one of these and it was a bartolin's (sp?) cyst iirc. But I could be v wrong, hang on, will search.

anchovies Sun 20-Mar-05 15:22:16

Ive got one of those, think its a skin tag like alexw said but I've only had a cs?! Its on the right as well, quite bumpy but doesn't itch.

WideWebWitch Sun 20-Mar-05 15:26:21

here's the thread I was thinking of

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now