Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

My ME is definitely back - what do I do now?

(9 Posts)
KatyMac Mon 15-Sep-08 22:20:33

It is almost certainly stress
So do I give up the temp job I have?
I suppose I try to stop worrying about childminding/DH/money?

Or do I carry on trying to ignore it all?

I feel awful - I just slept for 3.5hrs and woke up as tired as when I went down & all my other symptoms are back

I feel so down

controlfreakinfreaky Mon 15-Sep-08 22:22:20

sad for you.
when did syptoms return? what are they? what did you do before to alleviate them?

CarGirl Mon 15-Sep-08 22:22:50

my first thought was that it will be stress! Perhaps you are just going to have to do down the redundancy route so you can give up the temp job.

I'm really sorry that you are having such a rough time. How long until the childrens centre stops being heavily subsidised and stealing all your dc?

KatyMac Mon 15-Sep-08 22:26:42

2.5yrs

Symtoms have been returning slowly over maybe 3-4 months but hit really hard about a week ago (4 days into temp job)

Include bone/muscle pain, visual distrubances, altered sleep pattens exhausted on waking, IBS, disorientation, memory loss

I am doing all the stuff I normally do (writing thinkgs down, slowing down
I am keeping up with as much fresh air/fresh food as possible

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 22:31:24

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/2381/310888

Come and join us and have a moan. smile

It's just a bad patch. It will go away.

KatyMac Tue 16-Sep-08 07:38:12

Went to bed....sorry

Last night I had over 12 hrs sleep

saltire Tue 16-Sep-08 08:19:41

Aw katy, I sympathsise, my Fibro (similar to ME) is getting me down at the minute. I ahve the most hellish fatigue, and am really struggling with work - in fact with life in general ATM - all those symptoms are common to me as well, so i know how you feel.
Your health is more important <says the one who is stil working and struggling>

chapstickchick Tue 16-Sep-08 08:29:15

katy,the only thing that helps ds2 is rest,quiet rooms no tvs or loud music,i really sympathise ive seen ds2 cry bcos the weight of his blanket hurts his legs.

KatyMac Tue 16-Sep-08 17:39:20

I know the blanket too heavy feeling - it is HORRID

Rest, rest & yet more rest is all I need <<tho' when I cn fit it in I don't know>> sad

Never mind, onwards & upwards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now