Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Frustrated and fed up

(5 Posts)
amiwierd Mon 15-Sep-08 17:51:55

I have a broken fanjo and have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever.sad

Also my vulva is sore and dry compared to normal, making any sex I do fancy painful and nigh on imposssible.
Things have been like this for several months now since I had my coil removed.
I also have had pain from episiotomy site for 3 years and DH says I feel tighter now than prior to childbirth.

DH is obviously getting very frustrated as used to have a good and full sex life

Can anyone shed any light on this, I am getting very low now as Even on the rare occasions I fancy sex we cant manage it due to pain no matter how much lube we use.

Pheebe Mon 15-Sep-08 17:57:43

You need to see your GP and get a referral to an ob/gynae consultant. You need to get your repair checked and your hormone levels assessed as a first step. It may be something physical that can be fixed and once the 'fear/worry' of pain is gone you'll hopefully find your libido starts to come back.

amiwierd Mon 15-Sep-08 18:01:03

What would the hormone level thing be for?

Pheebe Mon 15-Sep-08 20:08:11

They may want to check things like thyroid hormone levels (can affect libido)

Pheebe Mon 15-Sep-08 20:09:15

btw sorry for blunt answer before, was about to do the bedtime run smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now