Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Carpal Tunnel in Pregnancy has returned?

(3 Posts)
lauraloola Sun 14-Sep-08 21:29:48

Hi, dd is now 3 months old and I had carpal tunnel syndrome in late pregnancy but never had it treated as my midwife advised it was too late! I finally went when dd was about 6 weeks but the last few mornings I have woken up with the same pins and needles I used to get.

Has anyone else had it return?

Lusi Mon 15-Sep-08 01:07:34

Didn't have carpal tunnel - but did have problems with the tendons in my foot...can't remember the name...
Haven't had any problems since -told it was due to changes in hormone levels...
It played up at the end of PG and shock... in the very early stages of Pg - like before I knew I was pg - hadn't missed a period. Don't mean to worry you...maybe completely unrelated...

lauraloola Mon 15-Sep-08 21:29:38

If I was pregnant now it would be a miraclewink Maybe its the time of the time of the month then as my hormones will be different. It was worse again this morning. I will give it a few weeks and see what happens.

I hadnt thought of hormones - Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now