Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I want to cry

(13 Posts)
sarah293 Thu 11-Sep-08 19:03:16

Message withdrawn

avenanap Thu 11-Sep-08 19:05:11

smile Take a deep breath in. Hold it for 10 seconds and slowly breathe out.

It's only to make you feel better. It'll be OK.

Mercy Thu 11-Sep-08 19:11:06

Oh riven sad

I have had migraines and headaches for decades now, it's so horrible. I don't know how you've coped along with your other health problems and family responsibilities.

A good diet does take some weeks for you to see any benefits though (ditto sleeping blah blah blah)

Do you take any medication for your heads?

LoveMyGirls Thu 11-Sep-08 19:14:55

Hats off to you, I knew about your children but didn't realise you were unwell and in a wheelchair, it must get you down at times its only natural.

What if you eat healthily the majority of the time but have the odd treat at set times so you know you can look forward to them and enjoy them?

What sort of things do you enjoy doing?

How much support do you have?

sarah293 Thu 11-Sep-08 19:16:44

Message withdrawn

sarah293 Thu 11-Sep-08 19:17:31

Message withdrawn

bellavita Thu 11-Sep-08 19:18:05

sad for you riven.

<<<<bellavita goes to cut riven a nice piece of homemade no calorie very healthy chocolate cake and pops the kettle on to make a brew>>>>

sarah293 Thu 11-Sep-08 19:19:11

Message withdrawn

bellavita Thu 11-Sep-08 19:20:09

<<<<<bellavita cuts an even bigger slice for riven>>>>

Mayakovskyandme Thu 11-Sep-08 19:21:59

My h is an ace at napping. Envy him, he does this 20 mins on sofa routine and is zingy awake after. It would wipe me out but works for him. Any good? At least try a rest with a book? Sounds bloody awful for you. Sympathy.

nickytwotimes Thu 11-Sep-08 19:24:51

That's a shame Riven. Sorry you are feeling so shitey.
A healthy diet is good, but don't fall into the trap I did of thinking that it was therefore partly my fault I was ill, ie: because I didn't eat a certain diet.
<bitter experience emoticon>
Hope that made sense?!
Life does suck and it is not fair a lot of the time.sad
However, that's why God made Mumsnet and (virtual) chocolate cake, lol.

sarah293 Thu 11-Sep-08 19:27:07

Message withdrawn

EffiePerine Thu 11-Sep-08 19:30:31

Have you only recently changed you diet? That could account for the current crappy feeling (esp if you've cut out caffeine) but should improve as your body adjusts.

Sorry to state the obvious, but are you drinking plenty of fluids?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now