Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Untitled

(3 Posts)
3littlefrogs Thu 11-Sep-08 16:44:04

Subject: Fwd: A favour to ask

I think this is worth doing can you help?

A favour to ask and it only takes a minute. Please tell 10 friends today; and tell them to tell 10 more. The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota for donating at least one free mammogram each day to an underprivileged woman. It takes only a few seconds to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' 9the rectangular pink button in the middle) there is no financial obligation it doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate ,mammograms in exchange for advertising. Here's the website - pass it along to people you know.

www.thebreastcancersite.com

Please tell 10 friends to tell 10 today!

3littlefrogs Thu 11-Sep-08 16:45:56

Sorry - I was so busy trying to see if my attempt at doing a link would work, I forgot to put a title.

Does anybody know how to add a title???

ilovetochat Thu 11-Sep-08 16:46:46

done smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now