Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Calling Any Claustrophics! Come join me in getting over this and into a lift

(1 Post)
tyaca Thu 11-Sep-08 10:00:31

anyone fancy joining me in getting over this? just one other peson would be a real help.

i've been claustrophobic for always, but have had a few extended periods where i have worked thru it so i know i can do it again.

but now its really bad. got awful during preg with my first child and only worse since she was born six months ago. before when i avoided lifts or tubes it didnt really matter. now she's quite big and not happy in a sling for hours on end so am having to use buggy and i really dont want life to be difficult for us. also i really do not want her to even entertain the thought that lifts are a bad thing. i want her to be fearless! i'm not bothered about the tube really but I do need to be able to use lifts. the other day dh went in a lift with dd and i was almost sick with worry that she would get stuck.

got the feeling i will need to keep bumping this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now