Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does Cerazette work if you take it on the wrong day?

(6 Posts)
mooki Fri 05-Sep-08 20:33:17

I've taken a cerazette pill every day but realised yesterday I was taking a Saturday pill and it's only Friday.

I must have started the pack on Sunday but used Monday's pill and have been a day out ever since. (It was dark, the pack is very small, I am an idiot)

Does the pill have varying contents or are the days just printed on the pack to help you remember to take them?

I am having my first night away from my 1 year old daughter with my husband in a hotel this weekend and don't want to accidentally start off baby no. 2 while we're there. hmm

mrspnut Fri 05-Sep-08 20:34:37

The days are just there as a reminder, I was one day out all last month and the pills are exactly the same strength all the way through which is why you don't have proper periods when you're on it.

DanJARMouse Fri 05-Sep-08 20:35:33

I have absolutely no idea, but would love to know for future reference.

Only started taking it 2 weeks ago.

Aimsmum Fri 05-Sep-08 20:38:16

Message withdrawn

mooki Fri 05-Sep-08 20:47:26

Course, I meant Friday pill and it was only Thursday. I think at this rate I will mostly enjoy being asleep for a whole night!!

Thanks very much, mumsnet rocks.

loopylou6 Sat 06-Sep-08 09:32:23

no, no difference at all, have a lovely weekend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now