Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Feeling really sorry for myself and on my own today too ..................

(8 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Mon 21-Feb-05 08:36:43

TOTM arrived on thursday and yesterday I felt bad, didn't think I could get any worse, spent ALL day in bed and still slept like a log last night, how wrong I was, I woke up this morning in agony, can't walk straight, got painkillers, but don't like taking them as they are that strong they make me very very drowsy.

I am losing that much that I feel v v week and can't get off the sofa, its like this every month, but this time is worse than usual, I can't even go out of the house to take dd1 to school I am that heavy, i have had to ask a neighbour to take her, luckily her daughter goes to the same school.

I am on my own all day with a dd2 who is very boisterous bless her and she loves jumping on me.

I'm feeling really really sorry for myself lol.

Fastasleep Mon 21-Feb-05 08:45:11

Blimey bubbles that sounds painful! ...I know just how you feel, before breastfeeding my periods were like that... have you got any iron tablets? Sounds like they might do some good for the blood loss and weak feelings... my little one likes jumping on my morning sicky belly too!... I hope it eases off for tomorrow!

BubblesDeVere Mon 21-Feb-05 08:48:59

thanks, not got any iron but will get dh to get me some. i feel sick with pain and didn't eat yesterday. wheat bags take the pain off for ahort while. I feel that the only option to stop this pain everything month is the have a hysterectomy,but i feel that that is a VERY drastic step, although I can't have any more children with dh, and I have two beautiful dd's I feel ready for that option to be taken away from me iykwim.

Fastasleep Mon 21-Feb-05 08:51:06

I'll be considering that option after breastfeeding my next one too...it seems like such a shocking thing to do doesn't it! If you find a kinder solution let me know!!

BubblesDeVere Mon 21-Feb-05 14:26:42

Not feeling any better, my stomach is as hard as concrete and I still feel v v sick, I'm sooooooooooo tired, but can't go to sleep

Fastasleep Tue 22-Feb-05 18:30:02

Aww sorry I didn't see this bubbles... I hope you're feeling better now! If not maybe a doctors appointment would help... *big hugs*!

beachyhead Tue 22-Feb-05 18:54:23

would going on the pill help

SeaShells Tue 22-Feb-05 18:59:05

Aww BDV, I feel for you every month, I feel worse than usual this month, it's coming upto the full moon aswell, I always get really bloated when there is a full moon and now my TOTM has started to coincide with it and it's double crap!
Hotwater bottle and a king size Galaxy help a little

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: