Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Am I ever going to get back to my old human self

(7 Posts)
pinkglittermags Mon 01-Sep-08 22:08:41

Good evening lovely mummies,

Firstly I do hope you all had a great summer and secondly I apologise for not taking part more lately I have been away to visit my family and introduce baby Dorian to everyone, then I went to nursery with him and now I am back at work, I cant believe he will soon be 6 months!

Anyway I am posting tonite in order to find out if anyone is like me or if I am a circus freak!

It seems that my body is not realising that I am not pregnant anymore.

I gave birth by C section on 11/03/08 and my weird body is:

- Still producing milk even though I have only tried to breastfeed for 1 day

- Has only had 1 period

- Still shows the black line on my belly

- Often has reflux

Do you think all this is normal or should I see a doctor????

Well take care for now and speak to you soon.

Pinkglittermags xx

hester Mon 01-Sep-08 22:11:11

Hmmm.

You couldn't BE pregnant, could you?

PortBlacksandResident Mon 01-Sep-08 22:23:59

What Hester said!
My thoughts exactly.

kuta Mon 01-Sep-08 22:25:01

yes... if you're not pg you should go and see your gp. bit of reflux is one thing, but making milk that's another. when was your period?

pinkglittermags Fri 05-Sep-08 13:18:01

I am not pregnant since last time I had sex was last year when I got pregnant, don t humour me please this is a very difficult topic for me..
Period was july.
Thanks
Mags

Lomond Fri 05-Sep-08 13:20:23

It can take quite a while for your body to return back to normal after having a baby. I was still producing milk way after a stopped b/f. I'm talking months.

See your gp if you are worried

Poppycake Fri 05-Sep-08 13:38:21

I didn't have the black line, but everything else - yup. I didn't worry (drphobic) and I am fine - tho obviously go if it would put your mind at rest. It's lovely having the free NHS for such things!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now