Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Please dont laugh I have done something stupid, need to know I will be ok.

(4 Posts)
orangehead Sat 30-Aug-08 20:26:42

I left my diaphragm in. I went to put it in and it wasnt in the box and it then immediately drawned on me so I checked and it was still in. Last time had sex was wednesday night, so it has been in since then. It now out and I have no symptoms of toxic shock but need reassurance I will be ok.
I am really upset with myself, I keep forgetting really stupid things. For example I have left the car keys in the car engine and locked the car four times this month. I feel like I am losing my mind.

Janni Sat 30-Aug-08 20:28:23

If you were going to be ill because of it it would have happened by now. Don't worry smile

norksinmywaistband Sat 30-Aug-08 20:29:12

You will be fine - At least you remembered to put it in wink

orangehead Sat 30-Aug-08 20:30:03

Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: