Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

your thoughts please

(6 Posts)
BCNS Fri 29-Aug-08 15:01:59

right, I due a smear.. no problem.. but I would also like to get my sexual health checked out. ( not down to me btw)

so would you see gp and see if you can get it all done in one go.. or go to a clinic , seperatley

loopylou6 Fri 29-Aug-08 16:12:43

deffo see if you can get it done it one hit, they will be able to take swabs and urine sample whilst youa re there.

BCNS Fri 29-Aug-08 17:03:09

thank you, hoping they might be able to do this

MerlinsBeard Fri 29-Aug-08 17:03:57

it would be done by the same nurse in the room at our surgery

WobblyPig Fri 29-Aug-08 17:05:12

You could try a sexual health clinic who may do it all in one. They typically work as a drop in service/ minimal wait.

BCNS Fri 29-Aug-08 17:14:03

Thanks again.. Will get this sorted out on Monday, no point hanging about.

blush ( never had to do this before!.. bloody DH!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now