Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Support thread for Puzzle

(8 Posts)
BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 29-Aug-08 12:51:59

who has a month to wait for results from colposcopy and loop.

kaylasmum Fri 29-Aug-08 15:14:56

hi puzzle, i hope your results come through sooner than later. The waiting is awful, i've been waiting for 5 weeks for an appointment for an ultrasound to come through for my 19 month old ds to determine what the lump on his back is. My daughter had the same procedure last year for abnormal cells and her last smear came back normal so try not too worry too much.

puzzle Fri 29-Aug-08 19:11:11

Thankyou guys this is really sweet.
Ive just passed what seemed like a big piece of skin (bit rank - sorry)and feel really panicky. I spoke to the NHS direct and they said I have to keep it (really gross)in case things get worse and I need to see a doctor.
The nurse didnt think it was anything to be alarmed about and just said take it easy (yeah right) and monitor my blood loss.
Has this happened to anyone else whose had a loop?

puzzle Fri 29-Aug-08 19:15:28

And good luck for your ds Kaylasmum.

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 29-Aug-08 21:07:27

Kaylasmum hope you get results back soon.

Puzzle - where are you supposed to keep it ?

[picturing in a tupperware pot in your freezer]

I had light bleeding and spotting after my loop, but I had a burn down the side of my vag which took aaaages to heal.

Hope you are getting some rest.

puzzle Mon 01-Sep-08 09:44:18

Ive just binned it now - seemed to gross.
Not much chance of getting any rest with two LO's - I need to train them up to do the housework!

BoysAreLikeDogs Thu 04-Sep-08 14:12:43

How are you this week ?

smile

BoysAreLikeDogskvy Wed 17-Sep-08 23:00:38

smile

How are you doing ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now