Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerazette - how long till periods return after stopping?

(3 Posts)
twosofar Fri 29-Aug-08 06:31:08

I started taking Cerazette on 1st July but after the end of the fist packet I couldn't hack the constant bleeding. I realise I didn't give it very long, but I was expecting spotting, not a 28 day long heavy period. It was hideous. Periods have still not returned. Am I just being impatient? Also terrified may be pg as had rather tipsy evening (with DP of course!) and not quite sure how, or rather where it ended up IYSWIM blush

BeachBunni Fri 29-Aug-08 09:16:36

I was exactly the same twosofar. I only took it for 7 wks as I bled constantly. Felt like a constant period and didn't see the point. It took 9 weeks for my periods to return. During this time I was s**tting myself and going through preg tests like no tomorrow.

twosofar Fri 29-Aug-08 13:09:26

Thanks BeachBunni. Good to know. Not braved a pg test yet. Can't face going in local chemist's! Don't feel pg though. Thanks for the reassurance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now