Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

HELP JUST REALISED IMPLANON RAN OUT!!

(6 Posts)
notsoteenagemum Thu 28-Aug-08 09:48:17

How long would it be before I'm fertile again? Could have sworn it ran out this month but just discovered the little card and it said 30th May, worried not as AF overdue and saw boobs,both a side affect of the implant but also both present in prenancies.

dilbertina Thu 28-Aug-08 09:53:17

how about trying this! No experience of implants, but I hope you get the result you want...

notsoteenagemum Thu 28-Aug-08 10:00:06

Thanks! Slightly scared to, and stuck in waiting for delivery.(come on Next!!)

notsoteenagemum Thu 28-Aug-08 13:06:41

Right ok pg test negative (breathes sigh of relief) . Can't get to FP til wed anyone know how they take it out?

mamadiva Thu 28-Aug-08 13:11:27

Oh dear LOL. Getting it out hurts. They cut it out the way they ct it in but I know of 3 people including myself who's implant ahgd gone into their muscle and it bloody hurts when they are yanking it out.

BUT saying that I have it again so it couldn't have been that bad.

notsoteenagemum Thu 28-Aug-08 23:24:08

shock ouch don't know what I thought theyd do but wasn't putting pain in the equation!
Did you have any bad side effect I def don't want it again but other options seem to be decreasing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now