Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

anyone used hedrin on coloured hair?

(6 Posts)
melsy Tue 26-Aug-08 10:36:29

We've all just put it on this morning for the post 7 day repeat treatment. Im gonna get those last critters.

Its just that I had my hair coloured on fri, although Ive heard that can help get rid of some too!

What a mess , oil everywere, girls are sitting with huge towels folded up behind them! We look like greasebags , Im only leaving this house with hats on!!!!!

Ive got my nitty gritty comb for the bath later too!

melsy Tue 26-Aug-08 11:23:46

come on nitty experts!

melsy Tue 26-Aug-08 13:47:03

itchy itchy , cant wait to wash at 5 ish after girls dinner!

The girls dry hair (or is it nit shells?) is showing up now with all flaky bits, is that normal?

melsy Tue 26-Aug-08 15:13:45

Im really surprised no ones had to do this?

newpup Tue 26-Aug-08 15:33:33

I have used Hedrin a few days after having my hair coloured, neccessity meant I had too!!

It was fine, did not go green or anything and still had colour in afterwards.

Flipping nits!!!

melsy Tue 26-Aug-08 17:46:50

lol, was envisaging all sorts of colours!!!

Its sooooo annoying , darn things , but needs must!!

What a fun day at home all looking greasy, got loads of dull houseworky things done though.

Time to wash it al off us 3 now and beautify! Nitty comb at the ready lets test this baby!!!! There shouldn't be much left after 2 treatments and combing every 2 days, I hope [need hopeful but petrified emoticon here], not sure what that looks like though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now