Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I think i might have the most bunged up nose in the world!!!

(5 Posts)
elliemac Thu 21-Aug-08 20:43:00

Just a quickie for some advice really. Have had a really bloked nose for ages now. My face hurts and my head feels as if its full of cotton wool (feel like i'm on a boat). My eyes are also reall itchy. Have never had hayfever so i don't know if thats what it is. Am 4 months pregnant so was wondering if anyone knew of some natural relief. Its driving me insane!!!! My husband too cause i'm apparently doing a fantastic train impression in bed at night! Snoring like a pig he says

southeastastra Thu 21-Aug-08 20:45:16

salt water rinses are great

wasabipeanut Thu 21-Aug-08 20:45:18

Erm, have you done the towel over the head over a sink of steaming water thing? Pref with some eucalyptus or something added?

Even if it does fark all for a bunged up nose it will make your skin look lovely grin

southeastastra Thu 21-Aug-08 20:47:07

oh yes menthol crystals in hot water

elliemac Thu 21-Aug-08 20:47:20

Have tried the steaming thing but to be honest i'm thinking i might have to have a buzz of the old otravine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now