Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

embarrassed to ask, bad B.O. after childbirth

(7 Posts)
arvo Thu 21-Aug-08 14:52:28

since having 2nd child, have had bad B.O. no problem befor this,anyone else had this? or know what can be done about it?

TheProvincialLady Thu 21-Aug-08 14:54:05

How long since you gave birth?

arvo Thu 21-Aug-08 15:00:04

Its been 2 yr

TheProvincialLady Thu 21-Aug-08 15:04:25

You should see your doctor as they can prescribe special anti persperants etc and also check you over for any health problems. I assume you are showering every day etc? (sorry to be rude but it is easy to slip when you are busy with young children, believe me I know!).

mellyonion Thu 21-Aug-08 15:07:33

i had this too...spoke to aother two friends who had babies same time as me, and they had it too!

we put it down to hormones or something!!!

it passed not to long ago, and my baby was two last week....

try changing your deoderant, it may help, and obviously wash yourself and your clothes regularly.

try not to worry....i'm sure its more noticable to you than it is to others....

arvo Thu 21-Aug-08 15:19:26

yer showering ever day, have tryed changing decderant. How long after having you baby did it pass mellyonion

mellyonion Thu 21-Aug-08 16:38:47

tbh, it lasted quite some time...cam worse some times than others...in sort of flare ups....the last flare up has just passed and i am now thankfully back to my normal level of stink, rather than the increased level! grin my baby is my third child..it has happenned after all 3.....

are you breast feeding....i stopped at 18 months, and it has go better since that....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now