Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

all those who got a wii for xmas - step this way

(10 Posts)
nailpolish Mon 18-Aug-08 16:14:39

have you lost weight? have you got fitter? are you still using the damn thing? did you get what you wanted out of it?

be honest! dh has already asked me if i want one for my xmas (bless him) and i only do if it is worth it

thanks in advance

nailpolish Mon 18-Aug-08 16:15:10

re thread title - i meant of course a wii FIT

nailpolish Mon 18-Aug-08 16:36:04

StormInanEcup Mon 18-Aug-08 16:38:26

Message withdrawn

OneBoyOneGirl Mon 18-Aug-08 16:38:50

theyre ace! Haven't got my own, but use my sisters loads - she's lost 1 and a half stone just from switching from telly time at night to wii time - but then again she lost half a stone without the wii fit, just from the sports game!

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 18-Aug-08 16:38:55

yes no and yes. smile dh barely uses it though and it was me who got him the wii i he got me the wii fit

NoBiggy Mon 18-Aug-08 16:39:38

Is it completely different to a normal WII? I know nothing of game things.

OneBoyOneGirl Mon 18-Aug-08 16:47:07

Its an accessorie for the normal wii, a fitness board and 40 i think activitie games

OneBoyOneGirl Mon 18-Aug-08 16:48:04

god my spellings getting worse!

GillianLovesMarmite Mon 18-Aug-08 16:50:18

I've just bought one to use for keep fit as I thought I could do it while looking after dh - I tried it out as a friend has one and I then just had to get one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now