Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Night Hallucinations/Constipation

(2 Posts)
Fnar Thu 14-Aug-08 11:56:11

My little girl is 3.6 and for the last month she has woken in the night and seems to be hallucinating - seeing bugs, shapes and other things - she appears to be wide awake but is absolutely terrified. This has happened on about 3 or 4 occasions. Is this night tremors/terrors - is this common? It is quite scarey to watch as she literally jumps with fear. She has also been suffering with constipation on and off for the last few weeks - could it be linked? After being on lactulose she has now been prescribed Movelat which I am hoping will eliviate this problem - she went 4 times yesterday bless her but again last night we had the hallucinating??!!?? Any advice gratefully recieved as I am very worried.

chocolatescoffer Sat 23-Aug-08 00:16:08

my dd has done this too, seeing flies on her pilow and under her covers, has happened about 7 or 8 times,shes 4 and a half, started when she was about 2 and half. dont think its related to constipation, ive just put it down to an active mind and a fear of bugs, ive been saying postive things about flies/bugs when out in the garden, hasnt happened in a while now, fingers crossed, it is terrifing to see, hope everything works out well for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now