Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sun stroke or something else?

(2 Posts)
electricbarbarella Mon 11-Aug-08 07:54:30

Last nnight i was very very ill and I still feel ropey this morning.
I was round at a friends and I had a slight headache, I then started to feel really odd so she brought me home.
Within 5 mins of being home I had what felt like a full blown migraine and was throwing up, I think I ws throwing up blood but I can't be sure. I can't explain it any other way than that I felt the worst I think I have ever felt, dh was really worried and is trying to decide whether to go to work today as he ays I still look really ill.
I also passed out a couple of times, at the time I thought I had fallen asleep leaning in the loo but thinking about it I had pasased out.
Any ideas?

mamalovesmojitos Mon 11-Aug-08 18:18:28

hi saw this in unanswered threads.

hope you're feeling better now.

i had sunstroke once, felt like i was going to die, sick with an incredible headache, couldn't sleep, weak etc. however the throwing up blood thing is a bit dodgy, did not experience that myself.

if you're still feeling bad maybe go to doc?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now