Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

kegel muscle toners.....

(6 Posts)
morninggirl Sun 10-Aug-08 20:51:44

www.pelvic-toners.co.uk/kegel-pelvic-toner-faqs.php
like the ones sold on this page...

has anyone here ever used one like this or similar? experiences, good, bad?
(i'm interested in one, just because i'm not conditioned enough to remember to do them on my own... but i dont know anyone who would have used one, so i'm asking here!)

thanks

morninggirl Mon 11-Aug-08 07:27:10

bump?

girlnextdoor Mon 11-Aug-08 10:00:17

I bought some cones once but didn't really get on with them- they are a bit fiddly to use- like a tampon- but are supposedly effective.

I think any of these gadgets are fine as long as you use them enough.

morninggirl Mon 11-Aug-08 10:21:35

i've 'read' decent reviews on them, but am worried about spending £30 on one if it's not gonna do anything even with regular use...
(that's why i'm going for more word of mouth referencing!)

i've never seen the cone ones?

girlnextdoor Mon 11-Aug-08 15:00:44

Google them- I got mine by post ages back- but you might be able to get them at Boots or certainly online. They are called vaginal cones- you get 3 weights and have to walk around keeping them in, for about half an hour a day.

My own feeling was it's easier to do 10 squeezes 5 times day- dr told me to do it every time I had a cup of tea etc to try to get into a habit. smile

morninggirl Mon 11-Aug-08 21:05:03

-nods- i will google them...thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: