Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Calling Misi - are you online tonight misi? Or Emmasmum? Just want to say thanks.... !

(6 Posts)
BlueBumedFly Sat 09-Aug-08 18:37:18

Hello misi or emmasmum if you are there?

At the start of the week you both gave me excellent advise about Gaviscon and my DD who was having all sorts of constipation/loss of appetite problems. Well, I stopped the Gavi on Tuesday as I had had enough and so far (really touching every wooden surface in the house now and crossing all fingers) I am delighted! The constipation is slowly working out better and she is eating me out of house an home! Her appetite came back after only 24 hours of being off the Gaviscon.

So, anyone who asks if Gavi reduces appetite then YES IT DOES! I am just giving Babylife and Ranitidine now and really hope she goes from strength to strength.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me on my thread - I really appreciate it. xx

BlueBumedFly Sat 09-Aug-08 18:39:35

Sorry, not Emmasmum, Emma1977, and RubySlippers and all of you who took the time to listen to my rant!

misi Sat 09-Aug-08 22:35:21

thats good news bluebumedfly, I have got my hand on my head to (its the only wooden surface I can find at this moment grin)

BlueBumedFly Sun 10-Aug-08 10:34:13

Thanks again misi, another night with no vomitting and no gaviscon! She even has a cold at the moment which would usually render her down to one broccoli spear and a lick of gravy, however, last night she munched down baked beans, peas and chicken & apple balls like it was going out of fashion!

I have also found now I am feeding her more 'dry' food she can pick up herself that she does not like to mix food groups. She likes to eat all the chicken then all the beans etc. Perhaps that is why she it not keen on stews etc. Every thing you learn helps eh? They are funny little people arn't they?

emma1977 Sun 10-Aug-08 11:29:10

Really pleased to hear that, BBF.

Hope it continues to go well for you both.

BlueBumedFly Sun 10-Aug-08 22:18:27

Thanks Emma1977, she is a changed little girl. Keen to eat and try new foods and enjoying meal times and her new independance.

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now