Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do you know of any childrens excercise DVD/Videos

(7 Posts)
mummygow Sun 13-Feb-05 11:08:49

I started a thread about Josie Jumps new dvd but after reading about it, its not what I imagined -I have started the gym and although I eat a lot of junk food (trying to cut out) my dd doesnt really but I want to introduce her to an all round healthier life.

So now she hears me talking about the gym and excercises she says shes doing hers, so I would like a dvd/video that we could do together and will be fun for her

Any suggestions

mummygow Sun 13-Feb-05 11:09:54

Oh dd is 2.5

Chandra Sun 13-Feb-05 11:12:01

DS (2 next week) loves "dance with the Teletubies" it's incredible simple but we often find him repeating the moves while looking at the TV!

Aimsmum Sun 13-Feb-05 11:16:52

Message withdrawn

mummygow Sun 13-Feb-05 12:31:30

Bumpity bump bump bump!!!

Come on all you fit healthy fun loving mums - share your ideas with a wannabe

mishi1977 Sun 13-Feb-05 12:33:57

theres also a exercise with teletubbies..we have the dance with one but not the other

U could also tape cbeebies boogie beebies of course

DecafArabica Sun 13-Feb-05 16:47:04

Hi 5 (we have a video, but they're on Channel 5 every day) have lots of cheesy song and dance routines which DS loves to join in with and makes me dance to as well. I'm warning you though, they make Steps look classy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now