Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

EMMA

(27 Posts)
loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 21:32:24

grin following on from my 'would you be worried if' thread, how likely is it that citalopram would cause nipple leakage in one nipple? (so sorry to hunt you down but im feeling desperate grin blush

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:05:31

Who me??

It can happen with citalopram, but unlikely (more likely to be both sides).

I'm forever finding bits of food that have dropped inside my bra and left a mark (don't know what that says about me or my ability to eat tidily). Perhaps its that??

Sometimes a duct can get a little blocked and inflammed which can leave a little mark on clothing.

I wouldn't be too concerned, but if it happens again or is both sides, then go and see your GP.

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:19:15

yes you grin thanks so much emma, ive been a panicked mess tonight, nearly fell over this morning when i noticed the stain hmm
if it was from the nipple do you think it would happen more than once in 24 hours and would there crusty residue on the nipple? because i checked the nipple and it looks fine. will see what its like in the morning, hopefully no more staining <fingers crossed>
once again sorry to jump on you, hope you didnt mind to much blush

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:38:55

Of course I don't mind.

Glad the nipple looks OK, makes it less likely to be coming from there I suppose. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Maybe I should put a disclaimer on this advice....I have been drinking wine!

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:40:09

drink some for me, emma!

come and join us on the Pill for a smear thread.

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:41:24

nosmearnopill

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:42:11

I'm deliberately avoiding getting involved in that can of worms. It will only turn ugly and I may get mauled!

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:45:56

I've already come in for it on there.

My message falls on deaf ears.

I just will never see why it is such a big deal to have some lady shove a spec and a brush up your vagina for all of about a minute - especially when you're perfectly happy about having a man's penis up there and/or a baby coming through it. Or why anyone would risk developing a cancer that is so easily treated in the early stages. I don't get why that's such a statement.

Admittedly I'm probably full of androgens from this kid, but he's pissing me off because he is still making me puke nearly 30 weeks into the game AND he is quite happily lying transverse angry.

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:46:53

aww thanks again emma, you're a star smile, enjoy that wine smile i'm on the navu rum hmm my dad thinks i was a docker in a past life grin

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:48:18

envy loopy

i'll bet i'll be absolutely ripped after just a couple of glasses once this one arrives.

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:50:00

Expat, sounds like my ds, who caused me real games during pregnancy (and the 7 months since birth).

Anyway, the 'Is your GP hot?' thread has been highlighted on the doctors website I frequent, and we were all wondering about your 'colleague' and the leech. Care to name any names?

AvenaLife Fri 08-Aug-08 22:51:19

I have one bottle of champagne I was saving for my exam results. I may change my mind and drink it as I'll be waiting a very long time and it might go off!

Just to make you feel a bit better expat!

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:52:39

lol expat, not long now and you can enjoy a nice drink, dont worry about getting hammered after 1 or 2, at least you will be a cheap date for your dp/h wink grin

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:53:07

he's in America. he was a Navy doctor.

that was funny as hell, to see this tough guy literally flip out over a parasite on his dong.

and all these other hardcore climber blokes' horrified reactions, all of them sneaking off to inspect their bits.

you'd have thought it was Ebola virus.

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:54:39

fit male docs should not be allowed, its sooooo embarresing when ou have to see one over a really personal problem, i remeber when i was stuttering about a prolapse to a well fit one, ohhhh the shame...

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:55:27

avena, dh has purchased my postpartum bottle of champers: Billecart Salmon-Rose.

i've been picking up bottles of wine here and there, stockpiling.

AvenaLife Fri 08-Aug-08 22:56:11

Fit male doctors should not be allowed to do Gyne, nor should attractive female doctors be allowed to go Urology. It's very unfair.

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:56:14

loopy, it's like looking at feet to them!

it really is!

i'm so sure they're going to get turned on by looking at my piles and savaged min-min.

NOT.

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:56:26

Night, night ladies.

Dh is telling me to turn off the laptop and stop being such an 'anti-social cow'.

The cheek!

AvenaLife Fri 08-Aug-08 22:57:53

Ohh. I only have 1 bottle of alcohol. I was saving it for when I recieve some exam results but I can't afford to sit the bloody thing this year so it'll have to wait. The champers will go off by then though. sad

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:57:54

one of the urologists who treated my dad when he had his prostate cancer was female and gorgeous!

lol.

but this man had no dignity! he spent 12 years in the Army.

i'd rather have them be good looking than creepy looking.

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:58:10

PMSLLLLLLL expat grin

emma1977 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:58:17

I did urology briefly shortly after I qualified (aged 23). Very embarrassing for all concerned when the old chap stirs while you're trying to catheterise it.

Laptop off now.

expatinscotland Fri 08-Aug-08 22:58:36

enjoy your nookie, emma. pregnant sex isn't as fun!

loopylou6 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:59:24

night emma thanks again, look out for me hysterically typing away tomorrow morning hmm grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now