Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

wierd period - any advice?

(9 Posts)
janeybops Fri 11-Feb-05 21:14:19

Hi
Having a strange period this month. Came on 5 days early, was light bleed for 2 days then fairly heavy for 3/4 days. Almost finsihed yesterday and now bleeding again (just lightly). So far has lasted 6 days...

Why do you think this is? Never happened before. I had ds 15 months ago and periods have been normal for 10 months now.

HappyMumof2 Fri 11-Feb-05 21:44:59

Message withdrawn

Tipex Fri 11-Feb-05 21:48:09

Loads of things can alter periods in even those with a normally clockwork cycle. hormones, diet, travel, stress, full moon (joke) you name it. Doesnt sound anything to worry about at all providing you dont bleed between periods or after sex etc.

janeybops Fri 11-Feb-05 21:54:10

I wondered if it was a missed pregnancy so did a test on Weds but bfn so I don't think I was?

I have had a stressful fortnight though so maybe it is that.

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 11-Feb-05 21:56:21

It could be stress. I was due on 3 days before my wedding day and then it started on my wedding day!

That was definatley down to stress!

janeybops Fri 11-Feb-05 21:57:26

I have had a breavement in my family and also both kids ill and very whiney, so maybe

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 11-Feb-05 22:03:13

Oh sooo sorry.

Hope your kids get well soon.

janeybops Fri 11-Feb-05 22:06:33

Thanks, will just keep my fingers crossed that it finishes soon.

HappyMumof2 Sat 12-Feb-05 09:51:40

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now