Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help got an apponitment with gynao tomorrow to find out what lump is down there

(8 Posts)
lupo Mon 04-Aug-08 21:11:50

Basically found a lump down below, doctor didnt know what it was but said 95% sure nothing serious as didnt feel like a nasty.

Have had to wait a long agonising month for my appt with a gynacologist and keep panicking about what he will say tomorrow. Just want to know it is ok, don't want to wait any longer. I am praying that he just tells me there and then what it is ...

I just want some peace of mind..am hoping it is just a cyst or something..god i hate this

lupo Mon 04-Aug-08 21:12:55

Basically found a lump down below, doctor didnt know what it was but said 95% sure nothing serious as didnt feel like a nasty.

Have had to wait a long agonising month for my appt with a gynacologist and keep panicking about what he will say tomorrow. Just want to know it is ok, don't want to wait any longer. I am praying that he just tells me there and then what it is ...

I just want some peace of mind..am hoping it is just a cyst or something..god i hate this

lupo Mon 04-Aug-08 21:13:00

MaryAnnSingleton Mon 04-Aug-08 21:14:03

good luck - will think of you - try not to be anxious - have you rescue remedy ?

noonki Mon 04-Aug-08 21:30:01

Poor you

I had the same with a breast lump - which turned out to be a cyst -

I had to wait five weeks for an appointment and it's horrible

but just think now at least you will know and there is nothing more you can do until tomorrow,

let us know how you get on (()))

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 05-Aug-08 17:54:10

hope it was ok today

lupo Tue 05-Aug-08 18:44:54

Hi
Thanks for replies. All is fine, apparently it is my pelvic floor that has dropped out a bit due to ds being such a big baby.

I was so worried and have been for the last month - I am going to feel so grateful for my health and never again moan about trivial things like the weather!!!

A bit of a scare really puts things into perspective, i really feel for those going through breast cancer or other serious illnesses.

thanks again for replies

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 05-Aug-08 21:34:08

oh that's good lupo...what a relief for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now