Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Odd question but real one ?

(4 Posts)
inaquandary Fri 01-Aug-08 11:02:48

My daughter aged 5 has been weeing alot this week and saying that her downstairs is itchy - she sometime gets sore as she does not wipe properly usually stick a little sudocrem on it all fine. But as she was saying she was itchy thought I would look to see if any signs of thrush ie. discharge etc. Not really looked at downstairs that closely since nappy changing and well it looks a little odd down there ie. her vaginal opening looks very large - is this normal ie. as she gets older she will develop more etc. This sounds like a very strange question to ask but its really worrying me. There was no sign of thrush from what I could see by the way.

Thanks

AnAngelWithin Fri 01-Aug-08 11:10:13

urine infection.
get her to the docs to be sure and take a sample of her wee with you.

inaquandary Fri 01-Aug-08 11:15:27

yeah I thought urine infection but am worrying about her bits and pieces being normal am i just being an over anxious mum ?

AnAngelWithin Fri 01-Aug-08 11:16:13

better to be safe than sorry. urine infections can lead to much nastier things and you would feel worse then if that happend! take her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now