Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

11 month old feet are swollen...any ideas before I over-react?

(6 Posts)
Puppie Thu 31-Jul-08 20:43:38

They arent massively swollen but noticeably so and toes are slightly reddened???

gingerninja Thu 31-Jul-08 20:47:39

dehydration? what happens when you press the skin gently?

PS I'm not medical so TBH you should maybe phone NHS direct if you're worried

Puppie Thu 31-Jul-08 20:51:57

Skin springs back. Thanks for bringing that up as I wouldnt have thought of that but I dont think its dehydration as been getting plenty of fluids.

gingerninja Thu 31-Jul-08 21:01:42

mmm not a clue, could just be the heat? I get swollen fingers in the heat (very attractive) but it still might be worth giving the Drs a call if you're worried. Presumably she's not ill as well as I'm guessing you'd have said?

Puppie Thu 31-Jul-08 21:20:35

I guess it could be gingerninja. hes well in himself so i will see tomorrow morning and take him to dr if still the same.

elmoandella Thu 31-Jul-08 21:35:45

this happened to my son. then his hands swelled up. went to docotrs. loadsa tests. then they decided he was simply just having an odd reaction to a cold he had. not a bad cold. just a runny nose .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now