Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Teething

(4 Posts)
janx Wed 09-Feb-05 12:32:23

My 5 month old dd is cutting her first tooth - she has had diarrohea for two days - little and often - anyone else having the same thing and how long does it go on for? The two of us are worn out from nappy changing!

Amanda3266 Wed 09-Feb-05 12:37:21

Hi there,

This is a pretty common thing associated with teething. My DS was dreadful - it seemed to last until the tooth actually came through and the length of time varied. We also found that he could get very sore.

tkjsmum Wed 09-Feb-05 13:35:32

Thanks Janx. Didn't occur to me to connect the teething and the diarohea. My ds is 5 months old and it's been runny poo, cranky, irritable, off his food. Can't believe I didn't realise it was teething. It's just that sometimes everything is put down to teething. But I really think it is this time (both my other two got teeth at 5 months)

NatureDoc Fri 11-Feb-05 18:24:29

I had the same with ds1 - some get runny bums, others get snotty noses, others wake in the night, most are pretty cranky - its not much fun and seems to go on and on - try and get some homeopathic teething remedies as the docs don't seem to have any solutions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now