Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Norethisterone advice

(4 Posts)
intheskywithdiamonds Mon 28-Jul-08 19:57:10

Hello everyone

Been away for a while (dealing with a few issues) but I am finally off on holiday on Saturday. I have got Norethisterone from my GP for my holiday (to delay my period) but I am a bit aprehensive to take it for a few reasons:

-I am only 90% sure when my period will start so the day I start taking the tablets will only be an educated guess, will that be ok?
-I am worried about side effects, has anyone had any experience with it?

Thanks, sorry to be such a worrier!

kidsx4 Tue 29-Jul-08 08:14:11

I have just come back from my hols after using this and I had no side effects, I was the same only 90% sure when period would start so just started taking tablets the earliest I could. Hope this helps, have a great holiday!

intheskywithdiamonds Wed 30-Jul-08 06:29:33

kidsx4, thanks for that- great to hear you had a good experience with it and hope you had a great holiday!

Has anyone else had experience with this? Will i have to declare it when I check in or anything like that?

kidsx4 Wed 30-Jul-08 12:22:10

Had a great time thanks, no you don't have to declare it. Have a good holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now