Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Piles again....sorry!

(7 Posts)
bonnibaby Thu 24-Jul-08 23:19:35

Hi,
Not sure if its piles or not but its driving me crazy.
Cant feel anything but SOOOOOO itchy esp at night,keeps me awake most of the night.
Tried some creams and ointments but dont do much good.
PLEASE HELP!

maidamess Thu 24-Jul-08 23:19:52

YOU HAVE WORMS

maidamess Thu 24-Jul-08 23:22:14

Get a family pack of Ovex, wash all your bedding, and pyjamas, don't share towels and wear knickers to bed too. Hoovering and dusting the whole house is usually part of the routine too.

bonnibaby Thu 24-Jul-08 23:44:57

Sorry to sound dim but would i not be able to see worms?
I have had this itching for months now-been to docs but she just gave me a suppository,didnt look or anything.
Have never seen anything like worms there IYKWIM ?...

maidamess Fri 25-Jul-08 00:01:53

You might be able to see them , you might not. They are tricky buggers! Did your dr suggest it might be worms when you saw her?

bonnibaby Fri 25-Jul-08 06:46:10

No she just said "theres no point looking because piles are inside i wont be able to see anything."
I just assumed it was piles as it started after the birth of my DD.It never occurred to me it could be worms YUK,i will go get some stuff today, thanks,

BecauseImWorthIt Fri 25-Jul-08 06:56:21

If pile cream and ointments aren't working, then it may not be piles. It could, though, thrush as this will also cause itching - not just vaginal itching.

Try some Canestan and see if that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now