Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

question about flossing....

(2 Posts)
3andnomore Thu 24-Jul-08 13:21:19

Well, after years of avoiding the dentist, etc...I have gotten myself registred with one and whilst my teeth are o.k. she got me to see her oral hyginist (or whatever they are called).
I have been to one years and years ago and was back then already adviced about flossing...but didn't really get on with it.
Well, this one cleaned my teeth all nice and I must say, they look so much nicer now. She also worked out ways for me to floss, etc...that I get on with. So, I now have Floss picks to use. But, I wasn't told if they are single use or if I can use them more then once. Does anyone know?
I also got a TePe Interdental brush for my bridge and the guy at reception mentioned that each brush can be used for a week....so...am wondering if the samegoes for those Floss picks or not.

wasabipeanut Thu 24-Jul-08 13:23:44

You can use floss picks more than once - I generally bin every 3-4 days.

I did exactly same as you - avoided for years but am now converted and avid flosser!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now