Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Single Jab Clinics - London

(8 Posts)
onlineid Mon 07-Feb-05 20:43:21

Message withdrawn

ChicPea Mon 07-Feb-05 20:53:58

Hi onlineid. We've spoken before!

I went to e-med in St John & Elizabeth's in St Johns Wood for the single jabs. Uwila (on MumsNet) recommended them and also a friend's SIL.
I booked on line for the first jab be given on 21 March but rang to leave them a message that I would take a cancellation if one occured. They rang me the next day with a cancellation for the day after which I took. I paid £260 for all three jabs which is good in comparison to my first pead who charges £110 cons + £70 for eachjab.

I preferred to go to a clinic that was recommended since the doctor in Enfield was accused of not storing vaccines properly.

The hospital also have a car park which makes things much simpler.

onlineid Mon 07-Feb-05 22:43:48

Message withdrawn

ChicPea Wed 09-Feb-05 00:15:17

When you call e-med, the answerphone is usually on as the nurse who takes the calls is also giving the jabs. She will call you back within 2 hours. As I said, I was very happy and would recommend.
Re: meet ups. I have no idea if any are planned. I was working full time during the summer and now work 3-4 days. I have just let my full-time nanny go and am now spending more time with them and would like to organise play dates. Which days do you work?

onlineid Wed 09-Feb-05 12:48:48

Message withdrawn

donnie Wed 09-Feb-05 15:01:43

wherabouts in London are you ? if you are north then you could maybe go to the Brakespeare hospital in hemel hempsted, it's 20 mins drive from London. We were very impressed by them and all three cost around £200 with NO consultation fee. Alternatively Dr Richard Halvorsen ( I think that's his name ) certainly used to practice in the medical centre in Lamb's Conduit Street, LOndon WC1 ( around the corner from great Ormong st hospital) and he did it too.He was my dp's GP ! and apparently a very nice chap to boot. If you do a search on his name you will probably get a phone number or website.

Davros Thu 10-Feb-05 16:38:43

The one in Lambs Conduit St is the Holborn Medical Centre, get it on Google. We went there.

onlineid Sun 13-Feb-05 14:47:21

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now