Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Quick MMR question?

(6 Posts)
WeeBesom Mon 21-Jul-08 22:38:49

My daughter (just 13 months) is due her MMR tomorrow and has come down with a really heavy cold.
She has been quite unsettled with it and seems pretty miserable. Is it ok to postpone until she seems better? Just by a week or so.

girlandboy Mon 21-Jul-08 22:40:05

Yes, postpone it.

missorinoco Mon 21-Jul-08 22:40:38

agree.

jimjamshaslefttheyurt Mon 21-Jul-08 22:40:48

Agree postpone. If it turns out to be chickenpox leave for a bit longer than a week or so.

LackaDAISYcal Mon 21-Jul-08 22:41:42

I'd postpone it. My HV said that if babies have a temperature, they wouldn't do it anyway.

WeeBesom Mon 21-Jul-08 22:44:00

Thanks everyone, she has already had chicken pox (when she was 4 months!) so I think it is just a cold. Was just hoping I was doing the right thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now