Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

shit dd (2) has just eaten nearly a full handy pack of gaviscon cool tablets what should i do?

(6 Posts)
mustsleep Mon 21-Jul-08 20:05:05

right here we go

we are in the process of some building work and the safety gate it not currently on- the microwave exploded tonight so dh took my handy pack of gaviscon cool tablets off the top of it

dd has snuck downstairs and by the looks of tyhings helped herself to them sad

ds has just shoutedthat she has them, she has blue around her mouth so she has def had some but we have found loads of bit chewed up on the floor! there are only 12 in a box and i have had at least 5 should i take her to the hospital - i cannot find any info on the bottle of what to do if a child eats them and their website is useless

we don;t drive and she is ok in herself infact she seems quite impressed by herself (little madam) angry

we did find a lotof pieces on the floor and when i ask her if she ate any she just says no yucky!!

help

mustsleep Mon 21-Jul-08 20:13:03

anyone?

TheOldestCat Mon 21-Jul-08 20:14:16

Ring NHS direct, I think, for advice. 0845 46 47.

TheOldestCat Mon 21-Jul-08 20:15:14

Meant to add, I'm sure she'll be fine, but best to be on safe side and ask some medical professionals.

Sobernow Mon 21-Jul-08 20:18:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mustsleep Mon 21-Jul-08 20:18:41

cheers

i am just on hold now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now