Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nagging lower abdomen pain

(4 Posts)
flowerfairy Mon 21-Jul-08 16:02:48

HAve had for the last 5 days a nagging cramping pain in my lower abdomen and feels like its in my back too. Am ttc dc#2 and think it is too early for implantation pains. Have had some loose bowel movements and was sick this morning. Today the pain ahas been constant rather than coming and going as other days. Did have the same pains in lead upto period last month but not as painful. have taken 2 paracetamol, which has taken the edge off it. HAd a smear test taken last wed. Am worrying as have stupidly been searching the internet and am wondering if it could be pid. Anyone have experiences of the pain they can share?

panicstruck Mon 21-Jul-08 16:04:16

Sounds like a tummy bug - there's a lot going round is your DC at school or preschool, its possible you've caught it from there.

Littlefish Mon 21-Jul-08 16:08:12

I get this when I'm constipated. It could be bowel related in some way as you say that you've have loose movements.

flowerfairy Mon 21-Jul-08 16:39:27

DC is at nursery and i work in school though haven't heard of any tummy bugs. i think it's more that this pain is the same as last month too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now